Work on the farm in exchange for veggies
Do you have extra time and an interest in Organic Agriculture? You should consider joining our CSA as a work-share member. Work-share members work a set number of hours at a set time each week. Most work-share members work in our pack-house cleaning and packaging produce. Working in the pack-house keeps you out of the extreme heat. It is good for those not accustomed to the labor of the fields.
Full share members will work 5 hours per week and half share members work 3 hours per week. Work-shares are for the summer CSA only. We only offer a limited number of work-share positions per season.
If you are interested in being a work-share member please contact us to set up an interview.
- Work-share hours are Tuesdays 11 am – 4 pm and Fridays 11 am – 4 pm.
- Work-share members must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- We appreciate if members take this job very seriously. Please show up and leave at the designated time. Work-share hours are not flexible.
- The work-share member must come every week. You may only switch days two times per season, if necessary. You will be considered vital staff and are needed on a regular basis.
- If work-share members are unable to work they will not receive their share for that week. This option is only available once per season.
- Work-shares only apply to the vegetable portion of the CSA.
- Work-share members will be required to abide by the employee handbook.
**If you have experience in agriculture and would like become a workshare member at a different time of the week you can email us directly for more information.
If you are interested please email email@example.com or call 484-955-1098.